YOGAqua SUP Yoga Instructor Training Course
4 Day Intensive
- YOGAqua SUP Yoga Instructor Certification
- WPA (World Paddle Association) Level 1 Certificate
- CPR Certification
- Professional Instruction from YOGAqua founder, Sarah Tiefenthaler
- 40 training hours
- YOGAqua Training Manual
- Water Safety/Rescue
- SUP Education & Paddle Instruction
- SUP Techniques
- Paddle Tours
- Health Benefits of SUP Yoga
- Building Sequences
- Communicate Effectively on the Water Using Verbal and Visual Cuing
- Open and Closing a Class
- 4 YOGAqua Classes to take during the month of training
- Photos to document your experience
- YOGAqua swag bag
Where: 13977 Palawan Way Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
When: Thursday-Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm
- October 19-22, 2017
- January 18-21, 2018
- March 15-18, 2018
- May 3-6, 2018
- October 18-21, 2018
Price: $995 Payments can be made HERE.
Select “Online Store” at the top right of the page.Then select “Series & Memberships”.Then “SUP Yoga & Aqualates”.You will find the payment options here for both “TT Deposit” ($300) and “TT Payment In Full” ($995).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to specify which course you wish to attend.
*Payments are non-refundable.
Join the ReebokONE instructor network today. As a member of their fitness community, you’ll immediately be eligible to receive a 25% loyalty incentive toward Reebok products!