YOGAqua SUP Yoga Instructor Training Course
4 Day Intensive
- YOGAqua SUP Yoga Instructor Certification
- WPA (World Paddle Association) Level 1 Certificate
- CPR Certification
- Professional Instruction from YOGAqua founder, Sarah Tiefenthaler
- 40 training hours
- YOGAqua Training Manual
- Water Safety/Rescue
- SUP Education & Paddle Instruction
- SUP Techniques
- Health Benefits of SUP Yoga
- Building Sequences
- Communicate Effectively on the Water Using Verbal and Visual Cuing
- Open and Closing a Class
- 4 YOGAqua Classes to take during the month of training
- Photos to document your experience
- YOGAqua swag bag
Where: 13977 Palawan Way Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
When: Thursday-Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm
- January 21, 2018: World Paddle Association Level 1 & CPR/AED Certification $375
- March 15-18, 2018
- May 17-20, 2018
- October 4-7, 2018
Price: $1195 Payments can be made HERE.
Select “Online Store” at the top right of the page, then “Series & Memberships”, and then “SUP Yoga & Aqualates”. Payment options here for both “TT Deposit” ($300) and “TT Payment In Full” ($1195).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to specify which course you wish to attend.
*Payments are non-refundable.
As a member of the ReebokONE fitness community, you’re immediately eligible to receive a 25% off loyalty incentive toward all Reebok products.