YOGAqua SUP Yoga Instructor Training Course
4 Day Intensive
- YOGAqua SUP Yoga Instructor Certification
- WPA (World Paddle Association) Level 1 Certificate
- Professional Instruction from YOGAqua founder, Sarah Tiefenthaler and Jeramie Vaine (Professional SUP Athlete, WPA Instructor, RYT 200)
- Acro SUP Yoga Instruction by Jose Rivera (200 E-RYT, H2YO SUP Certified)
- 40 training hours
- YOGAqua Training Manual
- Water Safety
- SUP Education & Paddle Instruction
- SUP Techniques
- Paddle Tours
- Health Benefits of SUP Yoga
- Building Sequences
- Communicate Effectively on the Water Using Verbal and Visual Cuing
- Open and Closing a Class
- 4 YOGAqua Classes to take during the month of training
- Photos to document your experience
- YOGAqua swag bag
Where: 13977 Palawan Way Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
When: Thursday-Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm
January 19-22, 2017
March 9-12, 2017
May 4-7, 2017
October 19-22, 2017
Price: $995 Payments can be made HERE.
Select “Online Store” at the top right of the page.
Then select “Series & Memberships”.
Then “SUP Yoga & Aqualates”.
You will find the payment options here for both “TT Deposit” ($300) and “TT Payment In Full” ($995).
Email email@example.com to specify which course you wish to attend.
*Payments are non-refundable.